This article was kindly given to the SSCA by Philip Atkins OBE, Leader of Staffordshire County Council (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In this month’s edition of "News You can Use" (available for downloading by clicking on the attachment at the bottom of this article)...
- Conservatives win Staffordshire County Council by-election
- New appointments to the County Council Cabinet
- People get their first glimpse of new Staffordshire History Centre plans
- It’s back to school again for our children, parents, and carers
- Low Staffordshire jobless figures show economy plan is working
- Burton Gateways project progressing well
- Staffordshire businesses invited to sign up for 2018 UK Corporate Games
- Freight group presses ahead with measures to reduce HCV impact
- Individual entries to Staffordshire’s IRONMAN 70.3 triathlon in 2018 officially open
- The Facts - The Economy is 15.2% bigger than in 2009 - More Midwives in the NHS - 21,000 New Mental Health Nurses
Philip Atkins OBE
Leader of Staffordshire County Council
|News You Can Use - September 2017.pdf||1 MB|